baby have a contact with a fish

hello all, today i will show you a picture of my niece 
i take this picture yesterday she play with fish and the fish turn in the water and after come like she play with her
i like this moment because they are a lot of fish and it was the only one feel her, 
so i take this picture and i wanna to see it and feel it like i do because it's mean me a lot special the baby i love her so much and she is like my baby so the moment i watch her enjoy and find a partner fish to play with it makes me feel not only the human  play and enjoy but the animal too
in the second picture the others fishes feel jealous and they come join the other fish and play with my niece, all was so happy :)
hope you enjoy







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment